***This post contains affiliate links.***
I know we just finished Mother’s Day guys, but Father’s Day is just around the bend! How can it be June already??? Where is the time going this year? And when did I get so old that I started asking where the time has gone????
Anyway, I have compiled a list of goodies for the important men in your lives: a few Amazon gadgets, some collectibles from Etsy, and a couple adorable keepsakes. I hope that this will help you on your way to finding the perfect Father’s Day gift!
- Emergency Survival Kit: What dad doesn’t need a little emergency survival kit? If your husband or dad is anything like mine, they often come up with the most random worst-case scenarios for every situation. That is what makes this such a perfect gift! Now they can be prepared, no matter what is to come 😉
- Tactical Flashlight: I bought one of these for my own dad a couple years ago, and it was probably his favorite gift that I have ever given him. He literally would not stop playing with it. Warning: It is super SUPER bright and comes with a strobe, buyer beware.
- Fidget Spinner: So these are all the rage at my son’s school. They are basically all I hear about every day. So I figure what is good for the little boys is good for the big boys, right? (Actually, I kinda play with the little guy’s spinners all the time).
- Branding Iron: Your special guy wouldn’t want all his hard work at the grill to go unrecognized, would he? No, of course not! So, why not buy him a meat branding iron so he can stamp his dinner with pride? I think my dad would love this, and would probably stamp POOP on everyone’s steak!
- BBQ Set: Your very own grill master will love this 18-piece grilling set that comes with its very own aluminum carrying case. He will be the envy of all the men in the neighborhood.
Doodle Keychain: Immortalize your little one’s drawing into a cool metal keychain for dad. It turns an everyday item into a little treasure. <3 Allow 7-10 days for processing.
Photo Calendar: Make dad a beautiful photo calendar! These are really stunning and what a fun time you will have choosing the perfect pictures for each month. The calendar sheets are updated on a rolling basis, so you could make this a Father’s Day tradition for years to come.
- Yoda Charging Station: A hand-carved wooden Yoda charging stand for his phone adds just the perfect touch of nerdiness to the bedside table or he can take it to work and have the coolest desk in the office. (photo used with permission, all rights belong to Olehwoodcraft)
- Walking Dead Cutting Board: We are a few seasons behind on TWD in this house, but everyone knows what a huge fanbase the show has. I am sure quite a few of you have a fan that is near and dear to your heart that would love a themed gift this year. (photo used with permission, all rights belong to TheEngraveRave)
- Snellen Chart Neck Tie: What Father’s Day guide would be complete without a tie on the list? My day job is as an ophthalmic tech, and I just love eye related items. So, obviously, I couldn’t pass up an eye chart necktie! It is just too cute. (photo used with permission, all rights belong to CyberOptix)
- Daddy-to-Be: Since my brother’s first child is due in late June, I thought I would add this precious customized shadow box for those almost-dad’s! The shop owner, Julie, is offering $5 off your first purchase if you like her Facebook page. Use the code NEWFBFAN5 at checkout. (photo used with permission, all rights belong to MemorEasyKeepsakes)
I can’t forget a very special kind of dad, the Stepdad. My husband has really stepped up (pun totally intended) and been a huge positive force in my kid’s life. I know that he loves my children dearly, and the feeling is mutual. I found this mug on Etsy, and I love that it says “bonus” dad because that is a really apt phrase for my kid’s relationship with my husband. ♥
I think I covered all the bases here, right? I hope that I helped you on your gifting journey this year. Now for the hard part, narrowing down the choices…
What are you getting the special men in your life this Father’s Day?